If you’ve wondered where I’ve been since I haven’t posted since the beginning of January, this will catch you up on my adventures since January 1st.
Suffice it to say that 2016 has definitely roared into my life. It started with the common malaise I call “writer’s doubt” where everything you’ve ever written and/or write is drek.
Apparently that wasn’t enough and the year doubled-down on its efforts to make itself memorable. It succeeded!!
I broke my arm. Which arm you ask? Well my right arm. (Yes I’m right handed.)
But it is just a broken arm, no big deal, right?
To make a long story short after 1 surgery, 3 plates, 23 pins and multiple weeks – I can once again (kinda) use my right hand and type for short periods.
So that is 2016 so far 🙂
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon